[pct-l] (mosquitos)

Opps Sorry

Hit the wrong key Early Winter (earlywinters.com) a out door store like
Campnor has or had on sale a mosquitoes netting covering you from head to foot. I
usually only carry a head net. With netting covering you on a hot night you can
laugh at those buzzing blood sucking #@%&. I don't like applying deet three
time a day for a month, they also have deet on sale. For you women or men who
want to decorate your camp site, check this out. I rhink my dog wound find them
interesting to pee on.

Be the envy of the entire campground with our Flamingo Tent Stakes!
Ordinary tent stakes are exactly that: Ordinary. And when you're camping, who
wants to have an ordinary camp site? These tent stakes kick up the color, get
a few laughs and add a bit of punch to the camp ground. When staked into the
ground (5-1/2" deep), each inflatable bird made of ripstop nylon with an
aluminum stake measures 17" tall. Imported. Color: pink.

lonetrail