[pct-l] Quick question..

I have never had my pack or any other belongings stolen by humans or
bears in any part of Yosemite, including Tuolumne Meadows.  In fact,
I have found that the Restaurant/Store/Post Office at Tuolumne is a
great place to find kind persons that are willing to give you a ride
to the valley or back to Bishop, Mammoth, or Lee Vining.

peace,
dude