[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows Start

I've spent more time on Greyhound buses and their website then I care to
admit but...

Which way you coming from?  I would think the bus should pass right through
Inyokern on the way to or from Ridgecrest.  (trying to picture it in my head)
If you're heading south on the bus, try putting Ridgecrest in your search and
then click on highlighted blue route numbers, they very well may be a stop in
Inyokern where you can get drop off.

If that doesn't help I'd give Greyhound a call.

Sly