[pct-l] Deer question?

LOL..  Thanks.

I ask the deer question to form a response, in another forum, that was
discussing the recent mountain lion attacks in Cleveland NF.  They were also of the
conviction that mountain lions should be done away with.

As far as I'm concerned, if you want to play and/or live in the territory of
the beast you should accept the fact you may be injured or killed.

Sly