[pct-l] Fish stories

Some very creative ideas. I'll have to give them a try
   One summer evening when I worked in Yellowstone, I bought some hooks and
dental floss and went hiking along a creek to check out the legendary fishing
there. I was a neophyte fisherman.  I was on top of a 30' bluff directly above
a small backflow pond and I could see about 10 large trout just lazily
floating there. So I tied the hook to the floss, tied the floss to a stick, and
slowly lowered the hook down until it was in the pool about an inch in front of one
of the trout. I jiggled it a little bit and sure enough he chomped on it. But
I was too slow to react and he spit it out before I could do anything. They
then ignored it. So I took it out, lowered it again and repeated the process.
He chomped on it again and this time I was ready. I jerked on the stick with
all my might and he momentarily became a flying fish, landing in the woods some
30 feet away. All the other fish didn't even seem to notice. They barely moved
before going back to just floating around. I figured the one I caught was a
bully fish and that they were just praying to the fish god that he disappear
somehow. Then like a bolt out of the blue above he was gone and they were
celebrating in some fishy way
   Either that or they all had a serious case of attention deficit disorder