[pct-l] 3 PCT guidebooks for sale

Dear PCT Class of 2004,

I have three guidebooks that I want to sell to anyone planning a thru-hike of the PCT.  I used them last year on my thru-hike, which means all the pages have been torn out.  All the pages, however, are there!  I even have all the book covers and the other pages that were not torn out.  In other words, these books are complete.  They have all been put back in order, and I am waiting to ship them out.  The cost for all three books is $30, which is a dramatic savings over the purchase of a new set of books.  Contact me at csandowalk@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Peace,

Freefall