To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] new section K

That would be a shame!

If I had to hike section K after a winter of Bon Bon's, I'd die.
The thru-hiker will find it challenging but not a killer. The up's
and downs can be tough, but the altitude is a piece of cake.

IMHO, Glacier Peak/Alpine Lake Wilderness is the best part of
the PCT and I'm glad it's near the end of the trail. It's like dessert.

Scott Parks