[pct-l] Gear Test Notifications - Tabulations to date

In a message dated 1/9/2004 4:42:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, dae151@psu.edu
writes:

> Enough with stating andrew priest's posting would be non pct related.
> nothing
> could be further from the truth.  Gear has been the most discussed topic on
> this list.

I could answer both yours and Jerry's private emails personally, but since
you, who ever you are, choose to select my post to respond to publically, I'll
keep the discussion here.

I don't own this list, I'm only a member and I only expressed my opinion.
It's not my call on whether BGT should be able to post their announcements, or
not, it's Ryan's, the list(s) owner.  Why not contact and ask him, instead of
pleading your case here.

I can use the delete key if I'm not interested in the 68 tests and $100,000
worth of gear you have to test, as easily as I can join the BGT or view the
website.

Sly