[pct-l] 5 gal buckets bounce box /What can you mail USPS

This is probably the funniest page (to me) that I have read in some time...
-Mt Goat-

Edmond Meinfelder <edmond@mydogmeg.net> wrote:
At The post office has wider latitude on unusually shaped objects than you
might think. The following link shows an interesting experiment into just
how tolerant the post office is:

http://www.improb.com/airchives/paperair/volume6/v6i4/postal-6-4.html

Apparently, the Post Office will not ship helium balloons, but will ship a
properly labelled can of split pea soup.