[pct-l] weather log

This topic may have floated around some time ago but I was unable to find it.  Does anyone know of an online journal that documents daily weather conditions on a thruhike.  I'm mainly interested in high and low temperatures,  I'm trying to figure out how few clothes I will need to carry starting at Campo and what might need to be changed when I enter the Sierra.  I'm planning on starting around the middle of April.

thanks

dep