[pct-l] Surface of Mars...and p.c.t. improvements

In a message dated 1/7/04 10:58:28 AM, hikerrobbie@yahoo.com writes:

<< overuse of the trail can reduce the wilderness "experiance",but thanks to
the gov help is at hand, doubling the day use and camping (25 a night) fees
ensures less use=more solitude and another problem solved! >>

I'm afraid to ask what the costs are if you have out of state plates. Or have
they thought of that yet? And what about all those PCT scofflaws who
circumvent the law by having the nerve to just hike through and not pay a dime in user
fees. Oops. Better keep my mouth shut. They have enough bad ideas already.
(Hikers AND taxers)