[pct-l] Kelty Triptease Rope

In regards to the triptease rope:
1. I am currently using it in several homemade stuff sacks, and it works
dandy. They are made from the 1.1 oz (I think) silnylon, and do not have
reinforced openings for the drawstring. They are starting to abrade where
the string comes out a little bit as they get older, but not so much that I
am worrying about it (yet).
2. Be warned that the triptease will do weird things when it gets wet. I
think the problem is that the nylon sheath and the spectra core stretch
differently when water becomes involved, so when they dry out, the spectra
becomes pinched outside openings in the sheath in a few places.
3. The reflective business in the rope is excellent. I can see it when I
can't even see my tent.
4. I'll probably be writing a review of this stuff on the much debated BGT
in a matter of a few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for that report.
-mike