[pct-l] Mars

Hello

After seeing the pictures of the bare surface of Mars I realized it must have
been managed by the NF,NP,BLM and some of our Environmentalist if not perhaps
we should send them there,

Some happening after the Forest Fires in Southern CA. We lose 14 lives in a
mud slides. Route 18 is being closed for perhaps 6 months for repairs because
of mudslides caused by the fires. Yes, yes lets sent them to Mars.
 We have a hiker lose since Jan 1, in the San Bernardino Forest. He was using
crampons near Mt Baldy and  fell some hundreds of feet.  He was alive after
the fall his friends told him they will get help. When rescue arrive he was not
to be found.

Lonetrail

Lonetrail