[pct-l] PCT start date. missing the ADZPCTKO?

If you are asking will you be unable to hike the PCT if you don't go the KO?
Well, of course not.  You'll find information on the internet.  You'll run
into people who will give you the information.  You'll stumble across the water
caches. You'll do fine....But..... you'll miss a grand affair if you do not
show up.  It's a chance to meet all the people you'll be passing and passed by
on the trail, etc. etc.  I cannot recommend it highly enough.  Some people who
hike out early, get a ride back to Morena for the KO.  If you need a ride back
to some remote trailhead from the KO, I'll give you a ride myself... unless
ityou're in Oregon already, har har.

No Way
Ray E