[pct-l] Gear Test Notifications

Hi

My name is Andrew Priest and I am a List Moderator with the gear test
group, BackpackGearTest.org. BackpackGearTest.org is involved in testing
gear (normally over a six month period) for manufacturers. Gear is tested
by a group of testers who are just backpackers like you and me. No money is
involved, nor is there any gain to BackpackGearTest.org at all, however,
the tester does get to keep the gear at the end of the test period. In fact
if you are interested, why not check us out? You can find us at
http://backpackgeartest.org.

Anyway, one thing we do is post a message on various forums (mainly Yahoo!
and newsgroups) once a month listing the test series completed during the
past month. This consists of the manufacturer's name + product name + link
to the reports.

My question is: Is there interest in a monthly posting as outlined,
bringing you folks up to date on completed tests? My intention (assuming it
is ok) is to post an announcement once a month.

Comments?

Thanks
Andrew Priest
List Moderator