[pct-l] Umbrella Holders

In a message dated 12/26/03 6:57:24 PM, navigatoro3@yahoo.com writes:

<< However, I was told a really cool idea by a past Oregon/Washington section
hiker that makes me want to reconsider the whole umbrella thing.  His son had
fashioned a couple of mosquito net sacks that fit over their umbrellas, and
went down to waist level, with a couple of velcro slits in the side for arms.

 I dunno. I think I'll stick with DEET. And I thought seeing Bigfoot would be
a scary sight. Probably keep the bears and rangers away too! Just kidding!
Couldn't resist. To each his own creativity.