[pct-l] Gottago's PCT 2002 and 2003 photos are up

Hi,

I just wanted you to know that I have finally put my PCT 2002 (thru-hike)
and PCT 2003 (Campo to Sonora Pass) photos on my website. No excuses, No
explanations! I know, I know. It’s almost 2004.

I hope you enjoy the photos. In 2003, I took many pictures of hikers. I hope
this helps you put faces to many of the trail names you have heard mentioned
while reading hiker’s journals. And to all of you I spent time with on and
off the trail, thank you. Thank you for the wonderful memories I replay over
and over in my mind. I spent way too much time looking at all my hiking
buddies while uploading the photos.

For future hikers, I tried to capture what the snow conditions were like in
the Sierra. In 2002, I left Kennedy Meadows on June 2nd.  Then in 2003, I
left Chicken Spring Lake at Cottonwood Pass (43 miles north of Kennedy
Meadows) on June 13th.

The photos may be viewed from my website: Lindajeffers.com or from
trailjournals.com/Gottago which is now linked to my website.

My website is undergoing changes. Cupcake will be working on it for me over
the next couple of months.  I will be keeping a journal of my upcoming CDT
2004 hike on trailjournals.com.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays to Everyone.

Gottago-Linda Jeffers