[pct-l] ICE Axe Recommedation

I was in the market for a lightweight ice axe a few months ago, and I
eventually came down to deciding between two axes: the cassin ghost, and the
Camp XLA 210. For me, the most important feature of the axe was weight
because I do not forsee needing to use the axe all that many times, and
durability (hopefully) won't be a problem. The two axes named above are
(from what I can tell) the two lightest on the market. In the end, I got the
Camp axe because the place I worked for could get me a deal on it. The only
problem with these axes is the length. They don't get all that long, but
like I said, I don't forsee using it that much. -mike