[pct-l] PCT for sale?

I found this on e-bay. It looks to be about midway between Belden &
Burney. Does anyone know where the PCT is in relation to this? I'd hate
to see 40 acres of forest turned into 500,000 boardfeet of lumber.

Thanks - Molasses

Item number: 2366866892

80 acre parcel directly adjacent to Southern Boundary of Lassen National
Park. The Property is at 6500' elevation. Roughly 40 acres high mountain
meadow with year round stream and 40 acres of Timber, over 500,000
boardfeet. Other three boundaries are USFS public lands. Views of Lake
Almanor and Mt. Lassen. Commercial timber resource but ideal for
seasonal recreation use. [APN Tehama County-0155040131:
Plumas--011010002000--Legal Description: PTN E1/2 NE1/4 Sec.36 T30/R4E]
[Geolocation Long.121W-28'-54" Lat. 40N-25'-04"]Tehama County
Zoning-TPZ/Plumas County Zoning R20.

A sale of the entire property is desired; however, the Owner is willing
to sell partial interests to two or more other co-owners that are
interested in working together to own and enjoy the property. The Owner
has a personal interest in exploring a community of ownership based on
shared values and interests that would include the relations between
Owners, and not just the land.