[pct-l] CDT

In a message dated 12/17/2003 11:43:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
CMountainDave@aol.com writes:

> I'm considering doing the Colorado portion of
> the CDT since it entails very little road walking, or so I have heard

Road walking is a relative term on the CDT.  There's lots of it, some as good
as any trail.  It generally means BLM, forest service, old logging roads or
county roads, etc.  If you mean paved road walking, as  I recall, Colorado only
had 9 miles south of Rabbit Ears Pass, near Steamboat.

Sly