[pct-l] CDT

I thought Wyoming was awesome, much more then I expected.   Apparently from
your post I gather you want to head south.  There's about 12 miles of paved
county road with no shoulder and possibly one water resource.  After that it's a
combination of BLM and/or dirts roads with some crosscountry, until you hit
Medicene Bow and the Wilderness which is basically following cairns, ducks,
posts, old blazes, some signs and a little trail here and there.  Get the CDTS
guidebooks at www.cdtsociety.org and the printable maps from Jonathan Ley at
www.phlumf.com   It's a dry, dry area, with a couple great springs and a muddy
river along the way so be prepared.

BTW, heading north out of Rawlins is also awesome.  You have the Red Desert
and then the Winds!

Sly