[pct-l] Sock Choice

At 07:58 PM 12/15/2003 -0800, Mike Lissner wrote:
>What socks do people wear with their new balances? I am tempted to try out
>my old smartwool socks with them, but if I could go lighter and less
>expensive on socks too, my life would be even better.

I've hiked with smart wool, nylon and Thorlo trail runners. I liked the
Thorlo trail runners the best as they provided the best padding, held up
well, dried fairly fast and were not too heavy. However, the Thorlo trail
runners are warmer than nylon, and in the desert, cool feet are happy feet.

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=4385776&parent_category_rn=4501313

I didn't see many others with this sock choice, so I may an oddball.

Tangent