[pct-l] Rain Gear

I've had similar issues with my Precip.  It was fine the first year +
but last spring it was wetting through. It seemed worse on the arms,
specifically around the elbow joint, probably from flexing.  I've just
recently washed it with Nikwax (?) but haven't really had a chance to
get it out for a good test yet...

I got the pants at the same time but have only worn them once.  I've
decided I'd rather just hike in my REI sahara convertible pants since
they dry so quick.  Of course I'm one of those crazy people who wear
shorts 6 - 8 months of the year in Portland, OR so my legs are fairly
used to the weather!

David