[pct-l] wall map of PCT

I would also be interested in a wall map,  if you happen to find a source let me know.  I was able to find one for the AT but thats it.

scott

Linda Bakkar <lbakkar@hotmail.com> wrote:
I have seen various useful maps for hiking the PCT, but I have a strange
request. Do any of you know where I can get a floor-to-ceiling map of the
PCT? I want to leave a large map at home on a cork board so that my husband
(my ground support) will be able to use push pins to keep track of my
locations as I move up the trail. I want to include him as much as possible
in my endeavor, since he cannot hike with me anymore. (I won't need the map
until 2008. I have considered using an overhead projector to enlarge a map
on a piece of white butcher paper, but I would rather have a nice,
professional map if possible.)

Thanks!

Lindy