[pct-l] Oregon Skyline Trail map

Monte loves old stoves and I love old maps.  I bought at a garage sale a 1931 map of the Oregon Skyline Trail from Mt. Hood to Crater lake.  The map was in great condition with several good b&w photos.  About 40% of this route is now the PCT and it is interesting to see how  much change has been made over the years.  If you complain about lack of detail on current maps you should see what they had to work with back then...

Steve