[pct-l] Re: Replying via the pct-l Digest

I would like to second Cupcake's advice about NOT using the reply function
if you are replying to a post within the pct-l digest. We have recently had
several posts that included the entire contents of previous pct-l digests.
Not only is this a waste of bandwidth, but often the new messages that end
up after that long post are passed over by bored or irritated readers.

Tom Griffin
Seattle

PCT pages at http://staff.washington.edu/griffin/pct.html