[pct-l] eastside sierra ride

In a message dated 12/11/2003 12:44:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sierra_marmot@yahoo.com writes:

> I need someone from Lone Pine, Independence or Bishop to assist me with a
> trailhead-to-trailhead shuttle in early July.   Not Kountry Korners or such,
> who are way too expensive.  Sawmill to Baxter, which isn't far but is a pain
> in the neck to hike.

Before you find and commit yourself to a shuttle, perhaps, it's better if you
ask if anyone wants to hike this section in the opposite direction, using two
cars.  Or, if I'm available next summer, I'll take a ride out there with you,
drop you off, and hike in the opposite direction!!!!

Sly