[pct-l] Sleeping Bag / Waterproof Stuff Sack

I started off my AT hike with rubbish bags for waterproofing my sleeping
bag and cloth. The bags did not last long and soon my things got damp. At
the first outfitter I got two OR Hydroseal Stuff Sacks. The one for my
sleeping bag I got very tight so it was at the same time a compression bag.
Ever since then my gear stayed dry. The same bags I used for bear baging,
since the food staid dry even with heavy rain and mist.
In the South and from NH up I used my down bag (1200g), in the middle
section my synthetic one together with a 3/4 thermarest. For keeping my
feet off the ground and warm I used my empty backpack.
Adrian alias Matterhorn AT01