[pct-l] cook pots

Well, one things for sure: Stick an aluminum pot in a hot campfire next to a
titanium one and guess which one melts
 I'm brainwashed about not cooking with aluminum. I think I got that way by
cooking with aluminum
  All this talk about aluminum conducting heat is helpful because I am
designing a system that will warm the roots of seedlings in a greenhouse. Now I know
for sure I'll use aluminum plates. I'll put the plates over large insulated
bins (3x12) with heater lamps inside them. The heat will be absorbed by the
aluminum plate, and radiate thru to the seedling containers on top of the plate,
efficiently raising the temp of the soil therein