[pct-l] cook pots

yep, a lot of hikers use titanium.  I see a lot of the evernew pots.  I use
the MSR Titan Kettle, and I love it.  It seems like most of the male hikers
like something bigger than the MSR pot, which is barely smaller than one
liter.

Wal-mart sells something called a "grease pot" which is really cheap---maybe
$5---and comperable in weight to titanium pots.  I don't remember what the
grease pot is made of or how big it is.  Maybe D-Low will chime in on this
thread.  He's a big fan of the grease pot.

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now
FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com