[pct-l] cook pots

I used the Titanium Evernew. It was a popular choice when I hiked the PCT.
However, Though the pot itself was great, I found it much larger than
needed. Using my pot for Lipton Rice dinners and cereal, more than half of
its volume went unused. Some used the smaller MSR Titan Kettle which weighs
(I think) 2oz less or the Snow Peak pot, but both have less surface area
which translates to less efficiency in heat transfer.

This year I am pondering Dancing Light Gear's cooking set. I don't need the
cup or the stuff sack, though.

http://trailquest.net/dlgcscookset.html