[pct-l] (no subject)

At 04:23 PM 10/29/2003 -0700, Marge Prothman wrote:
>A long with the devastation in Washington State, it makes a person wonder if
>there will be a PCT to hike in O4. However, I think the PCT Hiker can do
>anything and make any detours needed and as Yogi said, Your PCT hike maybe
>different than others.

It has me down too, perhaps more so, since I am planning to hike the PCT in
04. I also agree with what Yogi said earlier. There will still be a trail.
Albeit a different trail than in 2003, but 2003's trail wasn't 2002's and
so on. I'll hike what ever is there.

I recall miles of lupin flowers in the burn before Kennedy Meadows. Perhaps
we will see more flowers this year. I'll miss the trees and chaparral, but
things change; you have to let go of expectation and accept it. Perhaps
that's easier said than done, but I'm trying.

Tangent