[pct-l] RE: Re-supply on the PCT - Time Wise

The lease is not being renewed for Time Wise by DOT
(who owns the building) and is scheduled for closure in Sep '04.

'04 hikers should check with Time Wise before sending anything next year.

Scott Parks

There's a huge caveat here: Don't worry about PO hours in any store unless
you have Delivery Confirmation, insurance or any USPS package that has a
number or needs a signature. I got in to Time Wise at 4PM on a Friday and
was unable to get most of my boxes until Monday (not early). I did get to
visit Seattle as a consolation prize.
<<

Art          : http://DelNorteResort.Com/art
Hiking    : http://DelNorteResort.Com/pct