[pct-l] So. Cal. Fire Status

On 03.10.26, AsABat wrote:
> The Cedar Creek Fire (Ramona) is well west of the trail, and is burning
> towards La Jolla.

	NBCSandiego.com says that the Cedar fire started "in the Pines
area near Julian".  As I recall, there are pines (both trees and
communities named after them) all around Julian, and the PCT treads
just a hop, skip and a jump east of Julian.  In particular, the PCT is
only about 4 miles east of Pine Hills (where www.kfmb.com states the
fire may have begun), I think.  If there had been much eastern
movement of the fire at all (like the San Bernandino fires, which have
been expanding in all directions), it would have crossed the PCT, no?

					Craig "Computer" Rogers