[pct-l] So. Cal. Fire Status

The Cedar Creek Fire (Ramona) is well west of the trail, and is burning
towards La Jolla. The Paradise Creek Fire (Valley Center) is also west of
the trail, burning towards Escondido and other places, including mine. Looks
like it'll miss us though.

I let the house at 1 this morning to go to Ramona and left there at 4 to set
up the Lakeside Command Post. Five hours later the fire had jumped two major
highways, and it's since jumped another two. I later went to work in Valley
Center to make sure all is well, leaving for home when I heard it was
heading my way.

The way it's going, there may not be much left to burn tomorrow. Over
100,000 acres burned in less than 24 hours.

AsABat