[pct-l] off-topic: brown recluse spiders

Depends on where you live, but even in warmer climes , which have this
spider, even where they are frequent inside buildings, people are rarely
bitten.  As I remember, they have a characteristic marking on their
underbelly (violin?).  Size means nothing.  They really are not aggressive,
but their bite can be damaging.

I would be more concerned about your apartment being sprayed that I would
the spider. Chances are the spider just came in on a plant or something
brought into the house.  Check your screens, and under and behind couches,
furniture to see if there is a pattern of entry, etc,  Close the entrance
pathway, and check behind things to see that there are no more, and you
should be alright.

Joanne