[pct-l] Bigfoot

Yah, I thought.  Monte the Dodge for sure!!!

Until, I read up to the part where it says:
 "The creatures are described as shy and nocturnal, and their diets consist
mostly of berries
and fruits.".  this sounds like a bit of a stretch.  Maybe we could cage
the Dodge for a while and try the "berries and fruits" thing and see if it
actually is him.  Size is close enough though, and people might not notice
the "shy and noctural "thing not fitting too well.

The PCTA could benefit mightily in having a Bigfoot on exhibit, although
all those berries and fruits might get pricey out of season.  But what a
advertizing coup!  We might have to change the PCT name.

Like the Pacific Crest and Bigfoot National scenic Trail.  Whaooooo!!
Sweet!!

Goforth

/listinfo/pct-l