[pct-l] Butter or Margarine Substitute

Re: From: "Jerry Goller" <jerrygoller@backpackgeartest.org>
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Butter or Margarine Substitute

Jerry said:

"I really tried to like that stuff.....but I just can't stomach it. I
found the taste to be really gross."

Wow! I wonder what or who was the origin of the ghee that you tried?

It's possible, I guess, to botch the job of making it in your kitchen...
Although making ghee only requires three things: unsalted butter, a pan,
and an oven with a good temperature control and a time clock. It should
taste like butter.
Campy
Central California Trail Coordinator
"Home of the High Sierra Trail Gorillas"
Pacific Crest Trail Association
Bishop CA Tel.: 760-872-2338
Email: tap "Reply"

http://www.trailprojects.com  or
http://www.trailvolunteer.com  click on PCT

"Time spent doing trail work shall not be deducted from your life!"