[pct-l] Butter Subs on the trail.

 I have used Squeeze Parkay for years. ( It also last for years in my
Fridge!!) 70 calories per tbsp. ( 14g) Has 8 grams total fat.
   I don't buy any margerine for home use though. It has been linked to
breast cancer and butter is better for you. ( Per Dr. Dean Odel radio call in guy)
   Besides olive oil , try " Butter Buds" sold near the spices in store.
These are light dry flakes which are great for backcounty popcorn!!! ( Or adding
to anything for butter taste)
   Stats on Bertolli Extra light Olive oil is 120 calories per Tbsp. , has 14
grams total fat . ( So almost twice calories Olive oil over Squeeze Parkay)