[pct-l] sleeping bags

Hey Judson,

I used the Mountainsmith Wisp this summer between Cal section D and the OR/WA border, and I loved it.  30 degrees, 1 lb 5 oz.  I used a silk liner about half of my nights in the Sierras when it was chilly.  Otherwise I was fine with the bag alone, usually wearing some combination of long johns, hat, socks, or sometimes shorts & T-shirt.  It was amazingly versatile, I was comfortable on all but the coldest nights as well as when it was brutally hot in northern Cal.  It retained its loft well, and didn't get too stinky.  It took me a little bit to get used to the slightly shorter zipper, but after that I was fine & rarely felt constrained space-wise.

All that being said, I'm sure all the bags you mentioned are top-quality.  Good luck!

Ajax