[pct-l] Greetings from a Section-Hiker

Hello, and thanks to everyone for the excellent advice, inspirational stories, and good humor.

Being blessed with a family and a job (attorney at the state energy commission in Sacramento), I'm a wannabe thru-hiker who's doing the trail sequentially in sections, a couple of weeks each year.  In 2000 I went from the border to Kamp Anza; skipped 2001 and went from Kamp Anza to Silverwood Lake in 2002; this year I went from Silverwood Lake to Soledad Canyon Road in May.  Having started when I was 50, my goal is to finish when I'm 60.  (I'm eager for the longer trips that I'll need in the Sierras and the Cascades.)

I'm going to do California section E (actually, Soledad Canyon Road to Tehachapi-Willow Springs Road) the first week of this November.  Any advice?

Jonathan "Wildheart" (formerly "Wilson") Blees
<<<