[pct-l] No Senate Money for the PCT

 Big article in Seattle  P I on Tuesday Sept. 23 says no money in Senate
budget of PCT.
   This follows my " Mad Monte" idea conspiracy theory about the U.N. Agenia
21 kicking out all the hikers from the Parks and Wilderness areas thru quotas
and fees while reducing budgets ( Or eliminating budgets).
   If you go to the U.N. web site , you will first hear and see a web page
with a Black helicopter hovering over a large forest. Next page is a a pic of
hikers in a large chain link" Dog Kennel" jumping up and down with backpacks
trying to get out ( Sort of like the  video game " Donkey Kong") after the black
helichopter picks them up and puts them in fenced off area. The systematic
budget squeeze each year on parks is , to say the least interesting!!
   Being a small speck, each hiker can call your Senator and Congress/person
and make your complain know. Tell them Monte thinks they are selling out to
the U.N. their control of our Forest and to up money  for our trails. " PAY NO
ATTENTION TO THE TENTACLES COMING FROM POLITIANS FEET AND HAND AREAS". They are
not aliens, only good Americans doing what is right for American hikers!!!! (
TIC)