[pct-l] timing for so cal sections

Another source for snowpack information in the San Bernardino Mountain
areas, ie: San Jacinto and Big Bear is the San Gorgonio Wilderness
Association's website. The PCT skirts the SGW boundary and the locals who
frequent the board will usually provide water and snowpack information if
requested. They also provide links to National Weather service forcasts for
the area on the site.

The SGWA Website address is:
http://www.sgwa.org/

Sean Crookham aka Tick