[pct-l] Burning Calories

It's my understanding Brian and Sophia are planning to do it next year.  As for previous hikers , I can't say.  I believe Sophia is currently planning on racing the 100-Mile Western States in the middle of their yo-yo.  That was what they expressed when they were kind enough to come over to talk to me at Red's while waiting for breakfast during my JMT thru-hike in late August-Early September this year.

I saw Brian a week or so later NoBo while boiling reconstituted mush about 5:30 PM a mile and a half south of Middle Basin Trail.  He was walkin' like he was on a mission.  It was certainly unfortunate the mission was elongated due to trail loss in the dark, south of TM.

Best always,
JD