[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 5, Issue 23

Could we try a test.  Suspend the mailing for two weeks.   I nearly cancelled
my AOL, which I may do in any case, because of the viruses.   I have win2K as
an operating system and have made sure I don't have File and Print Sharing
enabled, as well as making sure my Symantec firewall was up--although it prompts
for rules every time you use a different web page.

Everyone take whatever precautions you need to, and I ask that the
distribution list  be suspended for two weeks to test out the virus infections.   We
have too much to share to disband because of a virus.

john