[pct-l] Yogi was RE: Ok to re-define goals

I'm afraid Yogi is not going to be on the PCT next
year.

After 1200 miles in 2001 and two consecutive
thru-hikes in 2002 and 2003, she is doing the CDT in
2004.
The girl likes to hike...:-)

Yep, you could say she avoids the re-entry thing. :D

On a side note, Sept 13th was a very reflective day I
am sure for five 2002 PCTers (Yogi among them). Five
of us (myself, T-bob, Dewey..and of course Gottago and
Yogi) said our "until next times"*** at Manning Park
and ended our 2002 adventure on the PCT. A a happy and
sad day at the same time. Hard to belive a year has
gone by...

Miss my "trail family", but many of us still keep in
touch. I could see any of them tomorrow and would pick
up right we left off. (As was in evidence at the
ADZPCTKOP this year). Saw two 2002 PCTers inthe Winds
of Wyo of all places on Labor Day weekend and it like
we just got off the trail. Amazing..

Two pics of some happy (and a little sad) people:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/pmagspct02/ani
http://gallery.backcountry.net/pmagspct02/anj

Mags

*** If you read Yogi's jounral, you know I hate to say
goodbye. Too final of a word...

=====