[pct-l] A most interesting backpack!!!!...????

 As I sit in my office here in Beijing I look at a small wood burnt sign
from the Pacific Crest Trail given to me by a forest service employee some
years ago.  Being so far away I really do enjoy this list and have met a
few nice people through it.  It is a real brake during the day.

Last weekend on a hike I came accross the following backpack that you might
enjoy seeing.  It helps put some of our modern equipment in perspective.
See the following like to look at the pack.

http://www.mount-hood.com/mikel/great-wall-backpack.html

Love to hear from any one that enjoyed the photos.

Happy Trails to all.  Mikel