[pct-l] Section B water

Hi all,

I'm thinking of walking from Warner Springs to Hwy 74 sometime in
October. I've done a bit of it before but want to put the entire section
in the books. Wondering if there's any hard data on water along the trail.
- Is Agua Caliente running?
- Is lost Valley Spring running?
- I have heard the tap on the tank at Chilhuahua is no longer working -
any info?
- By default, would Tule spring be my only RELIABLE water source through
the section?

All info would be really helpful thanks.

In return, here's a quick update on a section further south:

I hiked north from Cibbets flat about 14 miles this past Saturday, then
north on Sunday to Garnet peak and back to the car at Cibbets (total 24
miles with detours). FYI - Long creek has a bit of pooled water but is
otherwise dry; The trough north of Long creek (5 min detour left off the
trail) is full and water is running moderately out of the pipe; Burnt
Rancheria tap is turned OFF! (A surprise to me); The potable water taps
at Pinon Point and Noble Canyon are turned ON. Didn't check Laguna
campground because I had enough from Pinon, and heard Laguna wasn't
potable. Lots of gnats in the Laguna forests. Otherwise, a great walk,
even in 95 degree heat. I think I found Eagle rock - about 90 minutes
north of Cibbets. Can anyone confirm that's where Eagle rock is? Hope
that was it, it sure looked cool.

Thanks again.

Mike Maurer