[pct-l] RE: - Gottago's email and double lined socks

Thank you Gottago,
I now understand the sock completely, tho I have never seen one.  For me,
the best sock is one that does not have too much stuff underfoot, especially
the toes. Anything that moves around
will cause me blisters.  I am quite happy in the Smartwool bike socks, but
they might be a little chilly in the snow.

Here in lovely downtown Hailey, Idaho we have had morning temps at 29F and
30F so have to get another couple of days hiking in the Sawtooth before the
snow comes.
Thanks all,

Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge