[pct-l] Sleeping Bag Liners

Jim,

Check out  http://www.jagbags.co.nz/
I got one from them about a year ago & am very pleased with it.  They
offer two weights, I got the heavier of the two, about 5 oz. with a
little stuff sack.  It's very well made.  Unless it's really cold I tend
to use my sleeping bag as a quilt.  The liner helps protect against
little drafts that might sneak in.  Jagbags is in New Zealand but the
pricing is very competetive.  I paid $45.00 US which includes shipping.

David
david@dalbey.org